Delivery, Installation & Assembly Fees
Adriatic will always strive to provide a premium delivery process to ensure the goods that you have purchased are delivered, assembled and then installed in the correct position in the room of your choice of your home.
To ensure we provide a safe delivery process for our clients and to ensure that we prevent any damage in transportation to our goods, we will require the goods to be delivered to your home.
Delivery dates will only be provided on products that are in stock. If a product/s need to be ordered, you will receive a text message once these have arrived.
Please be aware that due to the nature of imported goods, we may encounter some unexpected delays in the delivery of your goods. You must note that all booking dates must be used as a guide only and cannot be guaranteed.
EXPECTATIONS & DELIVERY CHECKLIST
In order for us to provide a quick, efficient & effective delivery service, we ask you to inform us of any potential difficulties associated with you delivery. Furniture is also more often large & delicate. Our drivers follow a strict delivery process, ensuring a safe, reliable premium service and as a result, we may require some extra time to deliver your goods.
PRIOR TO DELIVERY
The day prior to delivery, you will receive an SMS on your mobile phone number provided at point of sale, confirming the delivery and providing all of the relevant information. If all of the information is correct, we will require you to text back, ‘OK’. If any details are incorrect or need to be changed, you can contact our head office on 1300 300 882.
If you would like to change your scheduled delivery, please contact our head office on 1300 300 882 or email us on [email protected]
HOW CAN YOU PREPARE FOR YOUR DELIVERY
Below are some helpful tips to ensure a smooth & efficient delivery:
- Check for clear access that we can trolley and/or carry onto your property
- Check width of doorways & walkways to ensure we can get our products through
- Protect & cover your floors as they may get wet & dirty from the trolley wheels and our contractors shoes
- Advise of any difficult or unusual obstacles at your home. E.G. long/steep driveway, steps etc
- Ensure there is nothing blocking the access and pathways for delivery. E.G. cars
- Ensure your pets ae placed in a safe, enclosed area out of harms way whilst we perform your delivery
ON THE DAY OF DELIVERY
Our drivers will always attempt to contact you prior to the arrival of your delivery. In the event of any delay as described above, the driver will call and make you aware of the delay and advise if we need to re-schedule the delivery. You must ensure that all items delivered, are correct, complete & have been checked & are not damaged.
Once you are satisfied you have received our products in good order & condition, you will need to have someone over the age of 18 available to sign for the product/s on your order & they must be able to provide proof of ID e.g. license, credit card used to pay for the invoice. If there is no one on site during the allocated, confirmed delivery time frame, re-delivery charges will apply.
If you encounter any problems with the products that have been delivered, please contact us on 1300 300 882 or email us on [email protected] as soon as possible.
WHAT OUR DELIVERY CONTRACTORS CAN & CAN’T DO
- Make them know to you on arrival and assess the area you would like your goods placed.
- For all Room Of Choice deliveries, the products will be unboxed and assembled for you.
- For Standard Drop Off deliveries, it will be left in the packaging for you to inspect.
OHS & the safety of our sub contract drivers is important to us. Therefor, they are not permitted to do the following:
- Remove there footwear
- Lift any items over balustrades, obstructions, through windows or any other difficult obstacle
- Remove doors or any other fixtures
- Enter a residence that is not occupied
- Remove or move old products
- Leave any unpaid items in your premises
- Remove or return to collect any unwanted packaging. Please note that all packaging material is to be left at the delivery address premises. It is the responsibility of the client to dispose of this material collectively and sustainably.
Whilst our sub contractors take extreme care when performing your delivery, Adriatic Furniture will not be held liable for any minor damage caused when fulfilling your delivery requirement. Any major damage caused by negligence on the part of our sub contractors, will be assessed and liability determined.
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of Delivery on the back of your sales order form for all information.
- The EOFY Sale plus FREE DELIVERY
- Sale will run from Saturday 17th August 2021 until Sunday 8th August 2021
- The following offer applies:
- Marked Specials on various products as marked & displayed ONLINE
- Free Delivery Melbourne Wide*
- Plus $150 off any order over $1,500. Three coupon codes to be used to track redemption:
- LOCAL – OLV & all other digital ads
- MELB – Website
- LOCKDOWN – EDM
- Free Melbourne Wide Delivery means:
- Delivery & Installation means goods are delivered to a ground floor room of your choice only and installed.
- Packaging removal is not included. All packaging is the responsibility of the purchaser & we hope that our valued clients play a part in the recycling of these plastic and primarily cardboard items.
- Free Delivery Melbourne wide includes all suburbs within a 100km radius from our Preston Distribution Centre
- Free Delivery Melbourne wide DOES NOT include any marble products and/or bookcases. Standard Delivery Charge Applies. (Refer to the Adriatic Delivery Guide)
- Free Delivery Melbourne Wide applies to any one (1) order placed by the same customer and/or delivery address within the promotion period of Monday 7th June until Sunday 8th August 2021
- Free Delivery Melbourne wide does not apply to any previous orders placed before this period
- Free Delivery Melbourne Wide applies to any order greater than $395
- Any order less than $395, a $55 delivery fee will apply within the 100km radius for the duration of this campaign
- This offer is no in conjunction with any finance offer or any other promotional offer
- Offer is available for normal retail quantities only, while stocks last.
- Delivery times apply to some items.
- Not all items may be displayed in all stores.
- Adriatic Furniture reserves the right to apply a delivery charge if access to your home may be more difficult than anticipated
- Delivery to upstairs will incur an additional delivery fee. (Refer to the Adriatic Delivery Guide)
- Adriatic standard terms and conditions of purchase and delivery apply at adriatic.com.au
Frankston to Dromana $120.00 Dromana to Rye $140.00
Rye to Portsea $155.00
Bellarine Peninsula & Geelong
Geelong $100.00 Beyond Geelong – Quote to be provided upon request
Pakenham $100.00 Beyond Pakenham – Quote to be provided upon request
* For Non-Metropolitan and Rural Areas Quote to be provided upon request
Room Of Choice Installation & Assembly Charges per piece:
|Lounge setting:||$5.00 per seat|
|Bedroom Suite Ensemble:||$45.00|
|Wall Unit or Bookcase:||$80.00|
|Staircases & Lifts:||$20.00 per flight|
|Dining Setting:||7 Pcs: $15.00, 9 Pcs; $20.00|
|Low TV Unit or Buffet:||$10.00|
|Coffee tables & Occasional Items:||$10.00|
|Packaging & Wrapping Removal:||Not Available|
*Small Coffee, Sofa & Lamp Tables, Dining Chairs & Stools, Bed Side Tables, Ottomans, Prints & Accessories, Mirrors & Lamps that can be carried with One hand, will incur a minimum delivery drop off fee of $55. This does not include assembly. (MELBOURNE METRO ONLY)
MARBLE DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
The following installation fees apply to marble & stone products to the Melbourne Metropolitan area only and are the minimum charges.
Minimum Delivery & Installation Charge Up To 240cm $180
Minimum Delivery & Installation Charge Above 240cm $290
- Our scheduled days for delivery are
- Southern & Eastern Suburbs: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
- Northern & Western Suburbs: Thursday & Friday
- Mornington Peninsula: Wednesday
- Bellarine Peninsula: Thursday
- Suburbs Outside of the above: Upon Adriatic Furniture’s request
- Stone & Marble delivery days: Friday
It is important that someone is home to receive delivery of your purchase on the designated day. The day prior you will be contacted by our delivery department and advised of an approximate 3 hour window of when your delivery will arrive. We will always attempt to arrive within this window, but this cannot be guaranteed. No exact or specific time can be provided.
Should details change prior to delivery it is up to you to advise us. It is imperative that we have accurate and up to date delivery information including an email address and business hours contact. In the event that nobody can be home to receive your delivery or a delivery is cancelled on the day of the delivery, a redelivery charge of $99.00 (Melbourne Metro only) will apply.
Authority To Leave At Home:
If the balance is not paid prior to delivery, your furniture will not be released from our distribution centre.Our sub contractors require your room/s to be ready and clear with sufficient access on delivery of your furniture. It is your responsibility to forewarn us of any challenges such as narrow stairs, steep driveways, elevators or partly built homes. Further to this we ask you to protect your floors, remove objects that may be in our way that could suffer damage. Please note we are unable to move existing furniture.
Adriatic Furniture delivery staff will always extend every professional courtesy, care and assistance when placing your furniture where required. However, it is at the driver’s discretion to proceed with a delivery if any danger ensues. Such danger is regarded as anything posing a threat to your furniture, the client’s property, the vehicle or staff. Adriatic Furniture will not be held liable for any damage caused when fulfilling your delivery requirements.
All furniture must not be dragged and once your furniture has been placed into position, Adriatic Furniture will not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of moving furniture from its delivered position. Adriatic Furniture delivery staff must keep their shoes on when invited into your home to comply with workplace occupational health & safety laws.
In cases where furniture needs to be disassembled and reassembled a minimum cost of $200.00 plus additional redelivery fees will apply.
It is important that sufficient access is available to deliver the goods you have purchased. In cases where the goods need to be disassembled additional charges will apply. Lounges that need to be disassembled and reassembled will incur a minimum cost of $250 including GST plus an additional redelivery fees if the lounge delivered needs to be returned to the Distribution Centre. To avoid re-delivery fees please advise our Despatch Department in advance of any access problems. Once arrangement for a delivery day is confirmed, there will be a re-delivery charge if no person is at the delivery address on the day of delivery or the delivery is cancelled by the customer on day of delivery. In the event of a re-delivery due to reasons above in paragraphs (b) or (c) an amount of 2 times delivery fees will apply. Out of metropolitan areas will incur higher re-delivery fees (quoted on request). When receiving goods, please inspect thoroughly before signing “Received in good order” as any claims for scratches, marks, dents or other visible damage will not be accepted. If you fail to collect or accept delivery of your order after 21 days from our date of contact, we may need to apply a storage fee based on the products purchased. A weekly fee of 10% of the total purchase order amount may apply at our discretion.
As per our terms and conditions, final payment in full must be made prior to delivery instore. We accept Cash, Bank Cheque, Direct Debit, EFTPOS (no surcharge). Visa, Master Card, Amex, Diners, PAYPAL & ZIP pay. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL OR BUSINESS CHEQUES ON DELIVERY. Credit card Surcharge: Visa or Master Card 1% Diners or Amex 2%