How long will it take to deliver my goods? Instore Purchase & Online Purchase
Delivery time varies depending on the item(s), supplier, availability and your location. Rest assured that we will attempt to minimise any inconveniences caused by delays of: manufacturers or transport and/or other unforeseen problems. All delivery times quoted at point of sale are an approximate only.
Do I need to be home to accept the delivery? Instore Purchase & Online Purchase
Yes, as a delivery docket will need to be signed upon delivery to confirm all Goods have been received and in good order and condition.
What if I am not at home when the delivery arrives? Instore Purchase
Our sub contract driver will leave a notice at your address notifying you of an alternative delivery or pick-up arrangement, as we require all orders to be signed for, confirming receipt of product in good order & condition. In the event that nobody can be home to receive your delivery or your delivery is cancelled on the day of the delivery a redelivery charge of $99.00 (Melbourne Metro Only) will apply.
Is local pickup an option?
We are able to facilitate some pickups our furniture. Please refer to the following link for all terms and conditions relating to pick up. www.adriatic.com.au/customer-pick-ups/
Online orders must be delivered using our extensive courier & delivery network.
What if I need to advise of a change of address or delivery date?
We kindly ask you to call our customer service centre on 1300 487 816 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order or account number, found on the top right hand corner of your sales order.
Adriatic Terms and Conditions
Content is required
Adriatic Delivery Conditions
- I accept all responsibility that the furniture I have purchased from Adriatic Furniture can be delivered and put into place through a normal delivery process.
- I agree that the nominated delivery address has sufficient access so that the product can be delivered safely by the subcontracting delivery team.
- I agree to accept all responsibility that my furniture will fit into the room for which it is intended for use in.
- All original packaging and wrapping will be left at the delivery address, and it is the customers responsibility to dispose of ethically and safely.
- If a specialised service is required to uplift any product/s through an unconventional means*, the cost to do so will be at the risk and cost of the customer.
- Any challenges encountered on the day of delivery could result in additional fees or require product/s to be re-delivered another day which will incur further delivery charges.
- I agree to accept any additional charges for where furniture needs to be disassembled and reassembled in order to access delivery to the residence.