RETURN OF GOODS IN STORE PURCHASERS
The purchaser is responsible for returning the goods to Adriatic Furniture at the purchaser’s expense if the purchaser had collected the goods from Adriatic Furniture. Before goods are returned, the purchaser should make prior arrangements with Adriatic Furniture.
Please choose your purchases carefully as refunds are not provided where you have either changed your mind or made a wrong selection.
If the goods are faulty and/or the cost to return, remove or transport the goods will be significant and the purchaser has paid delivery service expenses in full, then Adriatic Furniture will arrange for the goods to be collected from you, within a reasonable time and at the expense of Adriatic Furniture.
RETURN OF GOODS ON LINE PURCHASERS
- We do not accept returns for change of mind. If however the item is defective or faulty, is not fit for its purpose or is different from its description or sample, then you may be eligible for a refund, repair or exchange.
- Before you return the Goods to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled it correctly and complied with any provisions relating to the power supply, plugs and sockets.
- Please return the Goods to us as as soon as reasonably possible after the defect is discovered, preferably within 15 days.
- So far as possible, Goods should be returned:
- with both Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
- securely wrapped;
- including our delivery slip;[or manufacturer’s delivery slip]
- at your risk and cost.
- You must tell us by email message to [email protected] that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note. If you send Goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.Please note you may be asked to demonstrate that the problem with the goods was not your fault.
- In returning faulty Goods please enclose with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
- Most of the Goods are covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee for a minimum of 12 months. Please first check the plug, fuse, batteries and the manufacturer’s operating instructions.
- If delivery was made to Australian address, you are also protected by the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- If we agree that the Goods are faulty, we will:
- Where the Goods have a major fault, we will; refund the cost of return carriage; replace or refund of the costs of the Goods, as chosen by you
- Where the Goods have a minor fault, we will; refund the cost of return carriage; repair or replace the Goods as we choose